LUX58 Lucasi Lux® Pool Cue
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Matte finish midnight black cue, white poly with rose gold inlay accent, exotic apitong with rose gold ring handle
- Quick-Release Uni-loc® joint
- 11.75mm Lucasi® Zero Flex Slim 10-piece radial Shaft with TSC Construction
- Kamui Pro Tip
Lucasi Custom®: The Brand That Started It All
Lucasi® was Cue & Cases’ first cue brand, and 20+ years later it’s still going strong. Founder Jim Lucas created Lucasi® as a line of cues affordable enough for non-professional players, but high quality enough to last for generations, and that is precisely what Lucasi Custom® continues to bring. Some of our oldest cues have now become well loved by multiple generations, and we continue to produce great quality cues with traditional styling year after year.
We have cues ranging from the very traditional four-prong style to sleek and simple designs that let the beauty of the wood shine through, to modern classics with intricate inlays and beautiful exotic leather wraps.
Lucasi Custom Cue® Features
- Precise fitting quick-release Uni-loc® joint for superior shaft alignment and a solid hit
- Implex joint collars
- Laser cut inlays with intricate, precision cuts for a tight fit with zero gaps
- Zero Flexpoint® Solid Core Low Deflection Technology Shaft that hits like a classic cue with the benefit of performance-enhancing technology
- Additional technology shaft upgrades available
- Classic solid Maple shaft available
- Stacked leather wrap
Zero Flexpoint® Solid Core Low Deflection Technology Shaft Features
- Zero Flexpoint® low deflection ferrule for dead on accuracy - with a solid hit and positive feedback (no ticking sound!)
- Solid core low deflection shaft for almost zero cue ball deflection even when applying extreme English
- 12.75mm Everest laminated tip - shapes like a hard tip, hits like a medium and has the control of a soft
- Professional taper