HXT-P5 PureX® Technology Jump/Break Cue, Gunmetal
The Quadruple Threat Pure X® jump break cue features a gunmetal forearm, extended Mz Grip technology wrap, and Pure X® technology jump break shaft with Carbon Fiber Impact System and XLG Quad Face tip. This cue also features four interchangeable quick-release joints so you can pick your perfect shot - short jumps, two separate long jump configurations, shots requiring increased torque and leverage, and of course explosive breaks - this powerhouse does it all.
- Four quick-release joints for 5 jump / break combinations
- Pure X®break shaft is tough enough to stand up to your most powerful shot - and handles finesse shots like a dream
- Super-hardXLG Quad Face tip with extended sweet spot and virtually indestructible Carbon Fiber Impact System for increased stiffness and strength
- Mz Grip wrap with three distinct traction zones to handle any kind of shot you throw at it
- Five separate configurations - from a 35.5” dart (Long Jump extender + shaft) to a 58” full jump/break (Air Flight jump handle + Long Jump extender + Power Driver with wrap + shaft) - make “impossible” shots look easy
Pure-X®: Changing Your Game Is A Science
Billiards may be a sport, but changing your game is a science. Pure-X® low deflection technology cues come power-packed with high-tech performance enhancements - at a glance these cues may look like old familiar friends, but they play like well-built machines.
Pure-X® Cue Features
- HXT Low Deflection Shaft drastically reduces cue ball deflection - 2 styles available: Classic and Skinny
- High-tech ferrule with lightweight polymer core aids in reducing deflection
- The Classic shaft is 12.75mm diameter; the Skinny shaft is a slim 11.75mm
- Both shafts feature a Kamui™ Black soft layered tip for superior grip, spin and durability
- Lizard Embossed Black Leather Wrap
- Weight adjustable
- 5/16 x 18 joint
Pure-X® cues aren’t just about flashy technology - they’re built on a solid core of tried-and-tested quality. Pure-X® cues are built using 100% hand-selected North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple for maximum straightness, all cue blanks are turned and dried seven times while curing and are treated with stabilizers and epoxies to prevent warpage, and finished cues feature finishing touches designed to keep them looking and playing like new for years.